Last Updated: September 1, 2020
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal data
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Persistent identifier like a cookie
- IP Address. (we collect IP address via our Google Analytics cookiehowever this data is never made available to us. Google truncates IP address soit is no longer personally identifiable, and they are used for reportingpurposes only)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you share your information with us using the following methods:
- By completing the following forms (collectively known as “Contact Forms”):
- This is when you sign up to our “Subscribe to our Newsletter” entry form at the bottom of each page on the Company’s Website. Here we rely on Consent as our legal basis for processing.
- Or if you wish to contact us on the Contact page. Here we will rely on legitimate business interests to respond to your message.
- By accepting the browser's cookies. We rely on consent as our legal basis when processing this information.
How will we use your data?
We will use your data only in the ways described within this policy. We will:
- Email you informational newsletters or white papers at no cost to the customers or visitors of the Website
- Email you about new and updated products or services offered by Company
- Respond to your request for contact
With whom do we share your data?
- We may disclose your personal data if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporatetransaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
- We may disclose personal data to third parties when we are required by law.
- We may also share your personal data with third parties where required forprocessing. For example, we may work with an email fulfillment house to deploy our email newsletters. These third parties are permitted to only use the datato complete the services for which they are engaged. They are also required tokeep it confidential.
How do we store your data?
Our Company will keep your provided contact information as long as we reasonably need to so that we are able to use it for the purposes provided in this Policy, and as long as permissible by law.
Please note, we use technical, organizational and administrative methods to safeguard your data. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure please do not provide more information than is asked for in the Contact forms.
Our Company occasionally may send you information about new and updated products and services. We do not share or sell your personal data with third parties for the purposes of marketing, notwithstanding service providers or processors as outlined in this policy, nor do we use your information to market third party products on our Website.
You may unsubscribe from such updates at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button the email you received or by contacting Data Privacy Management office at P&DP_Policy_Administrator@allianceadvisors.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data we have about you. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You may unsubscribe from our informative and marketing emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” in the emails you receive. You can also unsubscribe from the emails or request deletion of your information by sending us an email with your preferences to our Data Privacy Management office at P&DP_Policy_Administrator@allianceadvisors.com. To learn more about how you can opt out of cookies please see below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you through cookies or similar technologies. These cookies may help us understand what content is most engaging to our users, and what content is not. It may also help us understand how to better optimize our site so our users can have a better experience. See below for more.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Personalize content
- Analyze website traffic
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary: These cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information in an aggregate and anonymous way.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website ‘allaboutcookies.org’ has details regarding how to remove cookies from your browser. You should also view the specific instructions for your browser in your browser’s settings. You can further opt out of cookies by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Privacy policies of other websites
Children 16 and under
Our Website is not intended for children 16 and under years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children 16 and under. If you are 16 and under, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child 16 and under we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child 16 and under, please contact our Data Privacy Management office at P&DP_Policy_Administrator@allianceadvisors.com.
How to contact us
Attn: Data Privacy Management
200 Broadacres Drive, Suite 300
Bloomfield, NJ 07042
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office, or your local supervisory authority.